Sunday, January 25, 2009

An Excellent Read




I Just finished reading "The Shack" by William Paul Young. I have to say this is by far one of the best books that I have read in a long time. Without giving away too much information to those who would like to read it on their own. The main character goes through a major loss and then struggles to understand the loss and how "God could let this happen." He goes through a major experience and gives the reader an amazing visual of the trinity. He interacts with each of the three individually and as a collective group.

For me, this book left me with beautiful visualizations and an unbelievable warmth and tenderness for the beautiful love and gift that has been given to us through the debt that was paid upon the cross. This book is an excellent read and will touch you in the depths of your heart. I would love to chat with any of you once you have completed the book, there is a lot of points of discussion and topics for further thought through out the book.

1 comment:

Corey said...

That is so great! I actually went to the library tonight to try to check this book out and they have 170 people on the waiting list! Yikes! I can't wait to read it so that we can talk about it! Love you girl! xoxo C