Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Lttle Guy Registers For Kindergarten Today!

As I type the title to this post, I have a wide range of emotions running through me. First is pride and excitement for our little guy is going to make his stride into the big kid world. He is so excited about being at "wyssa's school" that he can hardly contain himself. However, I would be remiss if I didn't say that I feel a bit of sadness and longing to keep him here with me longer. Where did the time go? How has our little boy become a big boy so quickly? Everyone always says that the time goes so quickly, I sure wish that they weren't right, but darn it they are.




Some things I know for sure:

That he will bring a smile to your face with his infectious giggle.

That he has the sweetest of hearts and is a kind and gentle soul.

That he will be the "go to guy" for all things Thomas.

That he will be missed . . . while he is away.

Love ya buddy!!

No comments: