I had been eyeballing a craft in one of our Family Fun magazines for a couple of months now and just hadn't had enough time to sit down with Alyssa to be able to complete it, with homework and school. So it was one of our first fun endeavors on Spring Break. Alyssa was very proud of him.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Alyssa's "Pig"gy Bank
I had been eyeballing a craft in one of our Family Fun magazines for a couple of months now and just hadn't had enough time to sit down with Alyssa to be able to complete it, with homework and school. So it was one of our first fun endeavors on Spring Break. Alyssa was very proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<
2 comments:
I LOVE this! Too cute! xoxo
it was a lot of fun, Alyssa loves him. Thanks for stopping by =)
Post a Comment