The timing of the sketch I completed with my mom for this week was perfect. To my dear husband, thank you for all you are to us and all you do for us. I am so honored and delighted to be your wife and partner along this great journey.
Monday, April 27, 2009
My Dear Sweet Husband
I have been feeling quite less than well the last week or so, and today I just really hit a wall. When he got home from work, I retreated to bed to get some rest, as my body was so tired I could hardly hold myself up. I thought I would nap for a bit and then get up and start our evening routine of dinner and homework. About 2 hours after drifting off, I was awakened by the kids giving me snuggles and saying "Daddy has dinner ready." So I come downstairs to find that he has cooked a complete meal, Alyssa had done her homework and reading for the evening, and I just get to rest a bit longer. Thank you so much honey, it meant more than you'll ever know.
The timing of the sketch I completed with my mom for this week was perfect. To my dear husband, thank you for all you are to us and all you do for us. I am so honored and delighted to be your wife and partner along this great journey.
The timing of the sketch I completed with my mom for this week was perfect. To my dear husband, thank you for all you are to us and all you do for us. I am so honored and delighted to be your wife and partner along this great journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<
No comments:
Post a Comment