Well, we are certainly in summer mode around our house, the last couple of weeks have been so busy, nothing in particular, just a lot of smaller celebrations and little trips, I will be posting several updates. On June 27th, Lanny celebrated his 35th birthday. The kids and I had a lot of fun preparing for his birthday. We made our first ice cream cake, and I am happy to say it was great, and relatively easy to do. Honey, may you have a year filled with much love and many blessings, as those are you are both to all of us.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Honey!!
Well, we are certainly in summer mode around our house, the last couple of weeks have been so busy, nothing in particular, just a lot of smaller celebrations and little trips, I will be posting several updates. On June 27th, Lanny celebrated his 35th birthday. The kids and I had a lot of fun preparing for his birthday. We made our first ice cream cake, and I am happy to say it was great, and relatively easy to do. Honey, may you have a year filled with much love and many blessings, as those are you are both to all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<
No comments:
Post a Comment