Saturday, September 12, 2009

So it has been 1 year!

It has been a year since I started on this blogging journey of mine. When I began, I wasn't quite sure I would be able to keep up with it or have much "new" to post about. I have found this to be a very wonderful way for me to capture written snapshots of current things that are working in my thoughts and in my heart. Thank you to my dear friend , Corey, who gave me the encouragement to begin this process. I am so thankful that I have and will continue it for many years to come. I also have gained oodles and oodles of inspiration from being part of this blogging community. Sometimes it is inspiration to challenge myself to be a better me, sometimes it's inspiration for fun family time activities, sometimes it's an inspiration for a new fun craft. Whatever the inspirations is and wherever it has come from, I am immensely thankful for this community and the support given to one another.

No comments: