Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Themed Birthday Gifts

The kids and I went to a joint birthday party for some wonderful friends of ours. We put together some super fun themed gifts for the birthday boy and girl! The little ladies gift was the book Pinkalicious (a favorite at our house) and then added in some pink cake mix, pink frosting & some pink sprinkles. Then for the little guy we got the book The Very Lonely Firefly and included a luminary that we created with the firefly on the front and a battery operated flameless candle inside. The kids and I had a ton of fun putting these together and hope they will provide lots of family fun for the recipients and their families. The final touch on the gift were fun little creations that I helped the kids create with their perler beads (which have become a bit of an obsession at our house, more on that later).

No comments: