Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let Fall Begin!!!!

So this weekend the kids and I worked on some craft projects I had been gathering goodies for.

Our first project was to complete a banner that was started from a project posted at Life with Little Ones, Corey had made some super cute leaf rubbings out of newspaper. I used this idea for one of our brownie meetings and the girls just loved it. When we got ours home, we realized that we needed it to be longer to span the distance of our mantel, so we headed to the front yard for a few more leaves. Once we were done with the rubbings and had cut them out, I added the letters F-A-L-L to four of the largest leaves for a wonderful banner to adorn our fireplace mantel.

Love the natural outdoor beauty that these rubbings bring to the indoors of our home.

No comments: