Monday, October 12, 2009

Most Recent Creations

Last night, I was on a roll and things were coming together so nicely (love it when that happens).

The first one is a page that captures Drew's first day of Kindergarten (as well as a bit of his handwriting).The next was also a photo taken on the first day of school for the kids, the picture was taken quickly at the end of the day as the kids greeted and played around with their Daddy. I really cherish this picture of the three of them as it just captures each of their personalities and interactions so well.
Next was a page I created to preserve a very precious letter that was given to me by my sweet young lady. It was a day that I was doing some work in her class and the kids were instructed to write a letter to anyone they wish, and my dear Alyssa slipped this under the stack of projects I was working on. I will treasure her sweet heart and her sweet words always.


Lastly, I completed a page that contains some pictures that were taken eight years ago, what a treat and a treasure it was to find these and to get them onto a completed layout. In the journaling I noted how there were 2 children amongst the group in this photo, if we were to all gather today there would be 12 =)

No comments: