Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am thankful for . . .


Throughout this month I am going to try to post often (hopefully daily) what I am thankful for, as a simple gesture of honoring and acknowledging my blessings, and giving glory to the Lord for all of these blessings.

Today I am thankful for my family. Thankful for a husband who is kind and patient and who has an unbelievable heart. A husband who is an amazing provider and protector of our family. A husband who has given of himself selflessly for all of us.

I am thankful for my children, who brighten my every day and make my heart skip a beat with their sweet gestures of love. I am thankful for Alyssa's strength and courage to stand up for what she believes in, all the while having the most abundant heart you will ever find. I am thankful for Drew's laid back and easy going attitude and his ability to adapt to change at a moment's notice, with a smile on his face and a hop in his step. I am thankful for the laughter and the joy that they bring to my life everyday.

Thank you to our families who have supported and loved us and helped us to grow a happy and strong family.

No comments: