Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday!!!

I am Thankful for my Friday's . . . sure I am fond of this day because it winds down our school week and is the start to a weekend spent with my little ones without the rigidity of so many schedules. However, in recent months this has become a favorite day of mine for quite another reason . . .date time with my hubby. The kids are on different schedules at school, Drew gets out at about noon and Alyssa not until 2:30 or so. Lanny and I have started using this morning as a date morning for ourselves, which is such a wonderful delight. Most mornings we go have a bite to eat, and some wonderful (uninterrupted) conversation, I have come to really look forward to and treasure these Friday morning dates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl!! Jarrod and have date time Fridays as well. I don't know about you... But when we go out to lunch our bill is alot smaller!!!!! Have fun!!!!

Patti said...

Isn't it the best, I am so glad to have this time with him, it seems that those moments become more challenging to get as schedules get busier, which makes me cherish them even more. So happy you guys are able to sneak in Friday dates as well, they are such a nice time to hang out!