God's provision.
Almost a year ago my work closed their doors (very abruptly), we were not sure how things would all work out. At that point I surrendered my fears and worries and vowed to trust in God's provision and plan for this fork in the road. I'm certainly not saying that this has always been an easy choice. There are days that I have prayed about and surrendered these fears or concerns several times a day. Throughout this process I have repeatedly been amazed by how abundant the Lord's provision is for us. Thank you Lord for always knowing my needs often before I know them myself and for always providing for us, generously. While I am saddened for the state that our economy is in at the moment, I do believe that there are some very valuable lessons that can be gained from this trial, that has impacted so many. Please let us see, understand and respond to that lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<
No comments:
Post a Comment