Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Somebody pinch me!!!!

I am so beyond excited, I can hardly contain myself.

As I am making the journey of developing my business, I am continually introduced to some amazing and wonderful artists and groups who support the amazing expression of art, that photography provides. In the last few weeks I was introduced to this blog, and they were hosting some pretty fun and amazing giveaways. I was just so drawn by their principle and mission. As a creative woman with a dream, a passion & a desire for all things wonderful in this life, I would love to have the opportunity to attend one of their workshops, but at this time there just was no way we would have been able to swing the trip, financially. So this afternoon, I quickly jumped on the computer to check my e-mail before leaving for school, and saw an e-mail titled :

Winner for a seat at the Love Affair Workshop in Dallas.

Clicking on it I presumed it was going to be a standard e-mail that stated who the winner of the contest was . Imagine the shrill shrieks of delight that went through our house when I opened the e-mail to see that I was the winner. Me, I get to go to this fabulous and amazing workshop, hosted, by wonderfully talented and gifted photographers. I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity. Let the countdown begin!

Thank you again to the wonderful ladies at love affair workshops for this once in a lifetime opportunity, I am full of gratitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! have an amazing time!! :)