So I decided I would go ahead and give the current sketch at 52 sketches 52 weeks, I have to say I am pretty excited with the finished product. The pictures were all taken on our trip to the flower fields over Alyssa's spring break last week. We absolutely love going there it is so majestic and beautiful when the flowers are in full bloom. Let me know what you think.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Latest Sketch
So I decided I would go ahead and give the current sketch at 52 sketches 52 weeks, I have to say I am pretty excited with the finished product. The pictures were all taken on our trip to the flower fields over Alyssa's spring break last week. We absolutely love going there it is so majestic and beautiful when the flowers are in full bloom. Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<
No comments:
Post a Comment