Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My take on this week's sketch
Here is my take on this week's sketch at 52 sketches 52 weeks. I had a lot of fun with this one. I really love this line by scenic route. I find it a challenge to find awesome papers to use with pictures of both the kids that aren't too feminine, this line fit the bill very nicely. The colors are so nice and bright and just make me smile =) These pictures were taken when the kids and I were playing out front with a magnetic fishing set my mom had gotten for them in a huge bucket filled with water. As it generally goes when water is involved, my kids were inside the bucket within a matter of minutes. They had so much fun and were cracking each other, and me, up.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<
No comments:
Post a Comment