


I just adore this young lady!! She brightens my every day. It has been amazing to watch her change and grow over the last few years. It
REALLY just seems like yesterday that we were bringing home a brand new baby girl. The time has gone by quickly, but we have had a blast!! Looking forward I know her world is full of possibility and adventure . Some things that I see daily in this wonderful young lady . . . she is a kind and wonderfully loving sister, daughter and friend. She has a very huge passion for all things art!! She LOVES to read, you'll often find her curled up under a blanket, absorbed in her latest mystery book. She has an imagination that is second to none, often creating mysteries to be solved, or clubs to join. Alyssa, thank you for the beauty and wonder that you bring to our lives everyday !!
No comments:
Post a Comment