Thursday, February 25, 2010

An adorable little post-it holder =)


What you'll need :


1. An acrylic frame (I picked mine up at Wal-Mart) (I like the 4x6)
2. Some cute 2 sided scrapbook paper (cut to the size of your frame)
3. Redline tape (or any other sort of super tacky craft tape)
4. Post- it pad
5. Any other fun embellishments you might want to add . . .
I am fond of ribbon, and glittered initials, but you could add anything that suits your fancy.

So, you start by removing the insert that comes with the frame and turning the frame so that the stand it at the top and it slants down towards you,

Insert your paper, and attach your post it pad (using the Redline tape) wherever you like it best, then add your remaining embellishments.

I have made quite a few of these in the last month or so and really love the way they turn out, and they are so fun to customize for the recipient. The awesome thing is that they can be changed out very easily, with just a quick swap of a new paper.

Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the process, but here's a completed one. Got the idea from a post here, she has a great tutorial.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sooo cute!!!!!

xoxo amy