Monday, February 1, 2010

Terrified!!!

Okay, so this part of our trip to Knott's get's it's own post! I am terrified of these:
Okay, let me clarify, it's not a little bit frightened, butterflies in the stomach kind of scared, it is the full on white knuckle, panic attack kind of terrified! I don't like the lack of restraint's in them, I don't like that they sway and move so much and I despise being stuck at the top. Anyhow, both of my dear sweet children wanted to ride on it and there was only 1 Daddy & 2 kids, so I decided I would try to take one for the team. Drew & I rode together and I am so thankful to this little guy for encouraging me to step beyond my fears and challenge myself. All said and done, it wasn't awful, but it still isn't my desire to be on one. Granted the view at the top is beautiful, but I'd still prefer to be securely planted on the ground.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel ya girl on this one. Good Job takin one for the team!! lol
xoxo amy

Patti said...

Amy- thanks for your comment. In some ways, I know that it probably sounds crazy to be afraid of them, but I plain just don't like them!